Saturday, August 2, 2008

In Route...

We drove out of Torrance, CA at around 4pm Thursday afternoon, and FOURTEEN HOURS later, we arrived to my sister's home in New Mexico. We seriously overestimated the trucks ability to pull the Kia to 6,000 feet in elevation. But, we had a WONDERFUL day playing with my nephew and relaxing. No time to post photos now, but we will tonight!

3 Comments:

Blogger tammy said...

Hi you guys, I miss you already. Hope you're having a BLAST on your new adventure! I'll look for pics tomorrow (as if you have nothing better to do!!!) BE SAFE!!!

Love you
Tammy

August 2, 2008 at 6:07 PM  
Blogger Molly said...

Have safe travels!! I love you both.

August 3, 2008 at 4:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

California isn't the same without you guys....NC is lucky to get you!
Glad you're there now! Wouldn't be an adventure if there was nothing to talk about right??...LOL!

August 4, 2008 at 9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home