Who are we?

Okay, so we've gone back and forth for thrity minutes as to which photo to post. As my husband has just pointed out, Christmas was "like six months ago." Well, I look good in this picture, so we're going with this one. Since we've just wasted an hour trying to "blog," I have NO IDEA how we're gonna make it across the country in one piece. This is ridiculous.
Its now 10pm and we're an old young married couple, so I gotta wash my face and go to bed.
I promise something more profound later. Maybe. Hopefully.

3 Comments:
Good luck guys. After you've been married a few years, that 16' truck will turn into a 65 footer before you know it. Just remember where your floor meets the walls and you'll always have room. Make it a habit to say "I love you" to each other at least once a day, every day so you don't forget you really do. Been nice working with you Rod. BTW, where do you want me to send your name plate to? You're the only person I know that can still use it.
Randy
YOU ROCK!!!
This is so exciting! I'm very happy for you Melissa and am glad we were able to meet. Take care and keep in touch!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home