
Well, Rod and I had been in Buies Creek exactly 11 days (almost to the hour) when I received a job offer! Hallelujah!!! It is really amazing how things have a way of working out. The people of our new community (my old community, but new to us as a married couple) have come out of the woodwork to help us find jobs. I will start my new job as an Admissions Counselor at Campbell University this week. I am very excited to work with students again. And as you can see, it is a beautiful campus - lots of green grass and old brick buildings. Love it! And my commute is only 3 miles. Really love it!!
2 Comments:
You're like me Missy! The Bar Center is only 2 miles from my house. The commute is wonderful.
I just got caught up on all the blogs in my life. Reading yours made me so happy. I'm so glad to have you close again!
And NC is a better place with the addition of Rod and Elvis, too, of course... :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home